Camembert,Sundried Tomato & Chorizo Pastry Parcel
Updated: Aug 26, 2019
This mouth-watering Camembert pastry parcel is LUSH!
A gooey cheesy delicious dish, great for a sharing with a crowd. Whether a starter or snack, we served it with Crusty Olive bread but any bread or crackers will be a great pair to soak up the stringy melted cheese.
See video below on how we made this mouth watering dish!
Ingredients: 1 Whole Camembert
7 slices of Chorizo
Gia Sundried Tomato Puree
1 roll of Puff Pastry
1 Egg Whisked
Crusty Bread to serve
1. Slice the camembert into two halves
2. Spread Gia sundried tomato puree on one side until nicely covered
3. Sprinkle cut fresh parsley over the puree then place the lid back on
4. Place the chorizo evenly over the top of the cheese lid
5. Place the cheese on top of the puff pastry and wrap over into a nice parcel
6. Flip over and score the top of the pastry with a knife
7. Brush the pastry parcel with the whisked egg
8. Bake in the oven at 200c for around 15-20 mins, until the pastry Is golden and puffy
“Love comes in many forms, Shredded, Sliced or Melted........."